Monday, October 17, 2011

Race Pics and Nut Butter....

These are some pictures from Saturday at the race.....
group pic before at the starting line

I told you I was sprinting to the finish!! Do other people do this or am I a weirdo? I am still amazed that my body could kick up the gear at the very end.

Running my girl to the finish line! She did so awesome!!
---------------------------------------------------
So I'm always hearing about the different nut butters that are out there.. I wanted to try something different to go with the 10 day cleanse I started yesterday. The almond butter is fabulous and perfect consistency. The organic peanut butter grosses me out to stir it. It looks like dog diarrhea. Seriously.

After grocery shopping, I took a 3 mile walk with my parents. Since running was not in the plans for me today, I got to enjoy the pace and the conversation. The weather was pretty nice too. It took us 55 minutes to do just over 3 miles with two long inclines. My garmin clocked our pace about 17.04. I'm too lazy to get up and look for the third time.

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment