Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Honeymoon Ideas??

Andrew is in search of a good honeymoon deal. He isn't getting good reviews on Breezes.. and has heard Sandals resorts are cheesy. We need help! We want to go somewhere fun and beautiful that we probably will never get the chance to go again..... or at least for a while, and that won't break the bank. Do you have any suggestions of destinations or specific resorts? I'm all ears! And he will be thankful since he reads each of my posts. Thanks guys :)

4 comments:

  1. We went to a Sandals resort in St. Lucia for our honeymoon. We had a great time, but it took forever to fly there (an entire day of traveling there and back). The resort is kind of cheesy, but it still has a lot going for it.

    I went to a Dreams resort in Puerto Vallarta for spring break with some friends (it definitely was NOT a spring break hotel hot spot or anything) and the food there was better than at Sandals. The resort was nice and secluded too.

    Not sure if those help at all, but it's the only experience I've got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't left a comment before so first of all congrats!! You're making me feel like a planning slacker (I'm getting married 4/28)! My coworker and her husband went to an all inclusive resort in Riviera Maya Mexico. I'm not sure how much it was but there are quite a few choices it seems. Have you considered a cruise? We're thinking either Vegas or Mexico. Happy planning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Andrew (since you read this!) Umm, I thought yall were going to go on an alaskan cruise? But if yall need another idea....I loved seeing my hairdresser's honeymoon pictures from Antigua. Maybe you could check that out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie, noooo don't mention Alaska! Haha I'm trying to pull him away from that idea! I'd rather do an Alaskan cruise for a regular vacation. I think we have pulled away from cruise all together at the moment.

    ReplyDelete