Sunday, July 17, 2011

A New Week

Time to start FRESH. Its the beginning of a new week and I gotta say it started good! Went to church this morning with the parents, then had a massive craving for a salad for lunch. I think I got what I wanted. It will feed me about two more times. maybe..
Loaded with awesomeness: grilled chicken, dried cranberries, gorgonzola cheese, honey roasted almonds with sherry vinegarette dressing. Yum.

I actuallly omitted my Sunday afternoon nap ritual. I did this blog obsession all day :). I'm cool.  When I finally needed a break, headache from looking at the computer for so long, decided on a workout!

Today was cross-training day. I sported my skinnyrunner shirt!

Elliptical/50min. Stationary bike/20min. 

I was starving and came home for Cheddar Potatoe Soup!
...............................................................................................
Lets back it up a little and get into what I have been up to the last month or so other than training. I am trying to spend as much time with friends while I am still living at home. Hopefully in the next year I will have a name change and be moving to the EAST COAST with my handsome guy! In the mean time, I'm squeezing in all the girl time I can get! I'll miss my girls way too much!

A few weeks ago I had dinner and a movie with Alison.

Bad Teacher was AWESOME!

The next day I met up with Cassie...


To stuff our faces.

and create my blog... which we didn't do because I don't know how to make simple decisions. Food was good tho. And I spent money shopping after :))

The BEST part of this month was my hunny coming home to visit! Yay for HAPPINESS!!

He makes my heart smile

Thursday my high school friends got together for a surprise going away party for Ashley. She has a big girl job in OK and is leaving us. We were sad but made the best of it by eating, reminiscing, and watching old home videos that were made!
Emily should def be a cake decorator!

These are my LOVES! Amanda, Brittany, and Courtney

Loving my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment